01293 889691 / info@twolimited.co.uk 

Individual Applicants 

Please subscribe for full access. For information on our subscription packages please click here. Already a member? Sign in here. 

Frequently Asked Questions 

Q. Why have I been granted an entry visa which is only valid for 28 days? 


British nationality law is the law of the United Kingdom which concerns citizenship and other categories of British nationality. The law is complex due to the United Kingdom's historical status as an imperial power. 

Tier 1 

The Tier 1 (Investor) immigration route is suspended until further notice, the Home Office has reportedly announced. It will re-open for applications at an unspecified date in 2019 with big changes, including removing government bonds from the list of. 

Tier 2 Applicants 

Apply for a General work visa (Tier 2) if you've been offered a skilled job in the UK ... You'll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application. 

Tier 4 Applicants 

Apply for a General student visa (Tier 4) to study in the UK if you're 16 or over ... You'll also have to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application. 

Tier 5 

You can apply for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa if you: want to come to the UK for a short time for work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme. have a sponsor. 


If you need to visit the UK regularly. If you need to visit the UK regularly over a longer period, you can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit. 

Family Members (non EEA) 

Direct family members. If an EEA or Swiss national is exercising their right to come to the UK, or is in the UK, as a 'qualified person' and they have a direct family member who is a non-EEA national, that family member has the automatic right of residence in the UK. 

Indefinite Leave to Remain 

You can apply for British citizenship by ‘naturalisation’ if you’re 18 or over, and for the past 12 months you’ve had either: ... ‘Indefinite leave to enter’ is permission to move to the UK permanently from abroad - for example, on a Returning Resident visa. 


If you are not married to a British Citizen you will need to meet the following requirements to apply for naturalisation. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings